Saturday, December 23, 2023

It Is What This World Has Become

It snowed last night.

8 am: I made a snowman.


8:10 am - A feminist passed by and asked why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 am - So, I made a snow woman.

8:20 am - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snowmen instead.

8:25 am - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies were food and shouldn't be used to decorate snow figures. 

They also called me a racist because the snow couple was white.



8:30 am - I replaced the carrot nose with tofu and used food coloring to make one of the snow couple black and be more racially inclusive.

8:39 am - The middle eastern neighbor across the road demanded the snow woman be completely covered. When I didn't comply, the police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 am - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted a woman in a domestic role.

8:43 am - The 'council on equality' officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 am - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I knew the difference between snowmen and snow women. I replied, Snowballs. I was branded a sexist.

9 am - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:29 am - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding that I be arrested.



10 am - I cried into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman.

There ain't no moral to this story. 

It is what this world has become because of a bunch of snowflakes.

(Source Unknown)


No comments:

Post a Comment