Saturday, July 27, 2024

Family Faces

Faces 

Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts. - Anonymous

I've saved the best for last - my pick of memorable family faces. Remember, as far as anyone knows, we're a nice, normal family.


Senior One: Me when cleaning my ears turns into something magical

Mhe: When my face hurts from too much scowling





Guapo and First Daughter:

When we don't care

 what you think about us






First Grandson: When U peed your pants. You try to hide it... but you just can't!

First Granddaughter: Shouting a word you've always needed but never realized existed

Comment from Second Granddaughter: RDH was saying, Ahhhh! IAH was saying, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I would have said same as IAH (lol) and sounded like an eagle.




Lexi:

When someone sneezes 

right in your face








Second Granddaughter: Me listening to my Dad's playlist

Second Daughter: When I didn't get enough sleep and people are trying to talk to me




Beau Bean: When I've just pooped on my wheel







Clockwise from top left: 

Minnie: When I look at an Instagram post

Priscilla: When I is missing you

MadelineMy face every time you cross my mind



Family forever, for always, no matter what their faces.













No comments:

Post a Comment