Saturday, May 4, 2024

I'm Falling

Dreams 

Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions. - Edgar Cayce

No dreams about falling from my faithful readers? Not too late. You can still share. 


Dreams about falling can carry a secret message. 

They could be a symbol of fear in real life. Perhaps of failing at work or in relationships?

According to another interpretation, falling dreams signify that something isn't going well. 

It might suggest that you need to rethink a choice or consider a new direction in some area of your life.



When I think back, fortunately, I've never really fully fallen in my dreams because I'd tell myself, This is only a dream. Wake up.

Perhaps, a falling dream simply indicates, Let go. Enjoy life more!

***


Dreams can provide solutions to a problem. Have you ever had such a dream?

Please let me know. I'm interested.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment