Saturday, June 22, 2024

Polka Dot Puppy Wristlet

 Purses 

I won't lie.

This whole getting older and being responsible thing is getting in the way of fun. The prime of my life has already passed me by, and it didn't even have the courtesy to let me know it flew overhead.

But...

I've delighted in the thought that I can continue to surround myself with youthful stuff that just crack me up every time.


Take this adorable puppy wristlet, a random gift from Second Daughter.

So cute! With a quilted floral body and pink polka dot ears, dangling paws, and pert tail.

In lieu of lugging a saggy Grandma bag, I think I'd get up and groove with this perfectly-sized pooch (pouch?)



Shall we go?

My puppy is eagerly yapping toward Tropical Trends. Time to shop for an axolotyl mood ring and a lucky maneki-neko cat.







No comments:

Post a Comment